ProLEARN ...an Innovative On-Line Training Service from Proteon & MindEdge...
Proteon & MindEdge have partnered to offer world-class training and revenue generating opportunities to the Proteon family of PMI Chapters.
The Proteon Committment ...
- The verdict is clear that PMI Chapters like Proteon's offerings and very much like the 24x7x365 unlimited service that Proteon offers. The issue is always the same: Chapters are volunteer run organizations with limited budgets.
- Our 2012 goal is to make the website more valuable to your chapter membership and enable the site to pay for itself.
- Proteon believes that your website should be a revenue generating asset.
- Our new Chapter based Online Training service (ProLEARN) is a new website component specifically designed to provide discounted online training opportunities to your chapter membership while generating substantial revenue for your chapter.
- Your chapter strives to give world class services and benefits to the membership and not just any training service will do. Proteon has reviewed the top services available and we are glad to introduce MindEdge.
Who is MindEdge ...
- MindEdge is an innovative, educational content provider of online training and course-ware to colleges, universities, associations, and corporations.
- They feature narrative learning (including simulations, just-in-time scenarios, and case studies) enhanced by technology innovation and a focus on continuous improvement for our content and courses.
- By employing diverse content delivery methods such as video, interactive exercises, learner assessments, and simulation technology, your learners will really learn.
What's in it for PMI Chapters ...
- This partnership will offer training products which your membership can sign-up and take right from your web site.
- 10% discount off of the normal MindEdge course price for your PMI Chapter member.
- 25% of the course fee goes to your PMI Chapter on a quarterly basis. This will be a direct deposit to your chapter bank account so you can use the money any way you want. This is not a complicated credit for future services plan.
- By our estimates if only 10% of your chapter membership takes an online course then ProLEARN should pay for all of your web hosting services for the year.
How it works ...
- Just fill out a helpdesk ticket requesting "Participation in the ProLEARN" beta program.
- Implementation typically takes a day or two after the Master Services Agreement is revised to accommodate the new service.
- PMI Chapters will be able to select all course content to be offered from the MindEdge catalog. You can refuse any training course. It is your chapter website and you make the decisions of the training you want to offer. This will help in cases where MindEdge's courses might conflict with a PMI Chapter's specific courses that they offer to their members.
- Proteon and MindEdge will also provide marketing articles for your website & newsletters to provide to your PMI Chapter members so that you can get them interested in using this new training resource. Proteon/MindEdge will work with you to develop your marketing to your membership.
- When a course is signed up for through your web site; an email notification will be sent to the designated person in your chapter who is responsible for training. Proteon/MindEdge will provide your chapter with a quarterly report summarizing the courses attended through your chapter's web site, which provides detailed information for the automatic quarterly ProLEARN payment we will make into your bank account.
Great Value & Deal for your membership & PMI Chapter ...
- MindEdge provides world class courses developed by experts in the field and are put together by online training professionals.
- MindEdge offers PDU's and/contact hours which will be integrated into your members records.
- MindEdge on-line training provides real value-added training to your membership and at the same time provides additional revenue to the chapter.
Here is a list of documents from MindEdge and examples from the alpha chapter (PMI California Central Valley Chapter) ...
- Managing Real World Projects
- Agile PM Programs
- MindEdge Web Page on PMI California Central Valley Chapter
- MindEdge Catalog on PMI California Central Valley Chapter website
(1) Sample of course detailed information ; such as # of PDU's, length of access, prerequisites, etc.
(2) ProLEARN-Managed-Services-Agreement (MSA) ;required for existing Proteon Chapters that want to add ProLEARN to their web site. New Proteon PMI Chapters joining after April 22, 2012 will have ProLEARN as part of their original MSA document.
(3) Discounts to online learners and additional revenue for your local PMI Chapter to able to offer you continued membership value and services.
(4) Next Step is to just fill out a help-desk ticket requesting "Participation in the ProLEARN" beta program.
Additional Questions or Interested in this MindEdge beta program ... Contact Mike Holstein or Tim Bolwerk