Hosting events of value and interest to their clients is a key element of a successful organization. Proteon's Event Engine contains the complete package of components needed to easily establish, communicate and accept registration of events.
The Proteon Event Engine combines multiple features that many of our clients used to pay for as outside serives. Today, our clients recognize substancial savings from our integrated services. The engine features powerful Calendaring Registration, Notification and Payment capabilities.
The integrated event calendar works with the online editor. To create a calendar event, just select your date and click "new event." The online editor will load and you can start typing your event details. You can make professional looking invitations with graphics and links.
The calendar is extremely flexible and can handle multiple types of events including:
- One-off events and complex repeating patterns of events in a variety of list formats
- Categorized events with customized calendar views
- A mini-calendar module to give a quick overview of events
- Latest Events Module - Gives a highly configurable summary of upcoming event
- Events Legend - Gives you a summary of event categories and an easy way to limit the events shown to specific categories
- Synchronization to your Zimbra account and made avaiable to all users
Once a calendar item has been created, the registration module integrates with the calendar module to make planning and engaging events simple. If you have used other event mangement services, you know how valuable and expense online registration and payment can be. The event registration module is designed to completely replace those expensive options with a simple, reliable and complete solution.
There are a variety of features to handle many different registration scenarios that can be enabled or disabled to suit your needs.
- Create registration forms unique to each session using a form management tool.
- Create private or public events.
- Include mandatory or optional associate fees with each session (depending on the user's responses to questions in the registration form).
- Partial Payment / Deposit support with fixed amounts or minimums
- Track any payments that are received for each registration. Discount / Promo Codes, Member Discounts, Early Bird Discounts and Late Fees as well as Auto Tax calculation options are integrated.
- Use a PayPal business account to receive payments and have them it automatically tracked by Attend Events.
- Authorize.net, PayPal, Google Checkout, eWay, iDeal and offline payment options.
- Create templated email messages and web pages (unique to each session, if you want) to communicate with the user through the registration process.
- Allow users to leave comments which are displayed on the session's details page.
- Manage a list of frequently used venues to eliminate specifing the sesion location each time.
- Specify a capacity for your session. Attend Events will automatically mark the session as 'Full' when no additional spaces are available. A waiting list will then be created and managed.
- Integrate with the user database so that the registration form is automatically filled-out for registered users of your site (based on information in their profile).
- Archive Management
- Location Manager w/ Google Maps
- Auto-generated Confirmation Number
- Registration Cut-off and Start Dates
- Terms & Conditions setup
- Custom Emails to registrants using tags to pull in data (global or event-specific)
- Manual Registration support for offline registrations
With Proteon Software you get Online Payments as a free, included part of the service. Online Payments is integrated into our suite not only as part of the event engine, but available to shopping carts and member dues management et..
Best of all, Online Payments is integrated with the event calendaring and event registration features. No more comparing different reports from different sources to see who registered for what event and if they paid. It is all included.
Proteon integrates with every leading electronic payment provider on the market to ensure reliability and security.
|< Prev||Next >|