Our Worldwide Monitoring Locations keep an eye on your website
The standard for monitoring in the industry is what is called "server monitoring". That is when your web hoster guarantees their computer is working 99% of the time. The problem is that you need much more than their computer to run. You also need your website to run on their computer. They do not guarantee that.
How does it help you if your website code is broken, your website is down and they tell you that everything is OK because their computer is running just fine! "Sorry about your problem!"
- Your web hoster's computer server must be running
- Their web server application must be running on their computer server
- Your web application must be running on their web server
- Your web application must not be hacked or compromised in any way
- Makes sure that your website is up an running as you want
- Verifies good customer online experience
- Prevents costly website downtime
- Reduces website maintenance issues and costs